« We Give the New USCIS Website a "B-" | Main | USCIS Errors: Who Should Bear the Burden? »



Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Alina Rayamajhi

Hello Mr Carl,

I am a recent graduate in BSN from Mineesota State University. Currently, I am working as an Registered Nurse in LA county. I am working on OPT and my employer cant file EAD work permit because of the retrogression. I need suggestion regarding what could be the best option for me to continue working as an RN here in US as my OPT will be expiring soon (JULY 2010). I have been referred to you by my colleague whom you have faciliated with his USCIS status. Hope to hear something from you soon.

Amilly Johnson

@Alina: You can get a postponed OPT expiring date for reasons that are out of your control. You have to file a formal request, or get your employer to file one for you.

The comments to this entry are closed.